Starting at $19.50 per hour - relevant experience considered.
Opportunities for advancement and additional benefits.
- Perform alterations and fittings for all types of garments for men and women, such as coats, suits, blazers, dresses, etc.
- Advise customers in a respectful and precise manner on the appropriate alterations to be made on their clothing for a flawless look.
- Provide quality customer service that meets our standards.
- Professional, helpful, and meticulous.
- Able to work with industrial sewing machines.
- Able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
Candidates must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
To apply for this unique opportunity, please fill the form below.
977 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
Montreal (Quebec) H3B 4W3
Monday 11:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm
Suit and shirt fittings