Do you stand out for your flawless organizational skills and desire to help out your colleagues with their projects? Join our Fashion Buying team! You'll be in the heart of the action at our historic head office in Old Quebec and play an essential administrative support role in our team of fashion buyers.
- Provide administrative support to the Buying team.
- Help move the Buying department's files forward.
- Assist the team with data entry.
- Contribute to the department's smooth operation.
- Self-starter who enjoys helping others.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- ACS or DCS in Administration or any other equivalent training.
- Very resourceful with computer tools in general and specifically with the Office suite.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, to communicate with different suppliers worldwide.
- Flexible schedule.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Discount on your Simons purchases.
- Workplace accessible by public transport.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9