Buyer in Training - Men's fashion
- Conduct market research.
- Build and maintain working relationships with suppliers.
- Manage pricing strategies.
- Perform online product marketing.
- Collaborate with various specialized teams to promote and distribute products.
- Keen business acumen.
- In-depth knowledge of business management principles.
- Ability to work under pressure and welcome feedback.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, to communicate with different suppliers worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fast leaner, especially with digital platforms.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Discount on your Simons purchases.
- Workplace accessible by public transport.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
Don’t forget to attach your CV and university transcript to your application.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9