Business Intelligence and Analytics Architect
Simons Campus - IT
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Chief Information Technology Officer, the incumbent will be part of the IT Leadership team and participate in defining, creating, and deploying the infrastructure, external integration, and data architecture on which all business intelligence and analytics projects will be based for the company’s various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other business and IT teams through the technological transformation program.
- Ensure the organization’s data operating systems are efficient and innovative.
- Manage the overall design and support of the business intelligence and analytics technological environment, including information acquisition, integration, management, storage, and reporting solution.
- Advise and support the company’s stakeholders in implementing and developing business intelligence applications.
- Prepare and provide request status updates to the company’s stakeholders through regular communication and business orientation and coordination committees.
- Follow up with suppliers on software and services provided by third parties.
- Establish, promote, support, and enforce standards to ensure the business intelligence applications’ quality, relevance, reliability, stability, and availability.
- Analyze the company’s current strategy as a whole, including realigning data architecture and models by validating accuracy, integrity, and security.
- Be in charge of the roadmap and long-term data architecture as part of the company’s overall strategy and technological transformation program.
- Hold a university degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- Have at least ten (10) years of experience in a business intelligence and analytics role.
- Have successfully completed digital transformation projects.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of company processes and related technical solutions.
- Be knowledgeable of data integration and structure (back-end) and analytics (front-end) tools.
- Be able to identify long-term directions, industry trends, and how they relate to the organization’s needs.
- Be able to speak and write in English and French to communicate effectively with French- and English-speaking stakeholders and to work on projects, systems, and tools in English.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Discount on Simons purchases.
- Bright and comfortable break areas.
- Fitness area with changing rooms and kinesiology services.
- Cafeteria service offering an extensive and affordable menu.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
Simons Campus - IT
9205 John-Simons Street
Quebec (Quebec) G2B 0S6
1-877-666-1840 ext. 1498
Area not accessible to the public
Monday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.