IT Project Manager
Simons Campus - IT
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple interconnected IT projects. The incumbent will perform various processes, complete progress reports, and oversee project supervision and coordination.
- Oversee the execution of IT projects and ensure optimal assignment of duties and tasks.
- Meet corporate standards and methodologies by ensuring that all team members perform their tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Supervise project deliveries within their scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Communicate all progress to relevant stakeholders within the organization to mitigate risks and issues.
- Collaborate with the departments involved and external business partners.
- Develop detailed project plans and consolidate all resource plans by providing the required information.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration with a Project Management profile or any other related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in specialized IT project management in retail—an asset.
- Leadership, great organizational skills, and rigour.
- Self-starter with priority management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and French, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency with various technological tools.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an asset.
- Positive attitude at work and keen interest in continuous improvement.
- High-level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
- Collaborative workspace that fosters connections between teams.
- Spacious offices.
- Bright and comfortable break areas.
- Training area with changing rooms and kinesiology services.
- Cafeteria service offering an extensive and affordable menu.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
Simons Campus - IT
9205 John-Simons Street
Quebec (Quebec) G2B 0S6
1-877-666-1840 ext. 1498
Area not accessible to the public
Monday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.