Senior Business Analyst
Simons Campus - IT
The Senior Business Analyst assists, supports, and advises team members in a dynamic and stimulating environment. The incumbent will coordinate the improvement of IT systems' business processes and ensure that the organization's quality, costs, and time objectives are met. The employee will take part in designing functional specifications, ensuring smooth testing, as well as rolling out and supporting systems and applications.
- Support Business Analysts to produce quality deliverables on time.
- Assist the Operations team in process analysis.
- Coordinate, analyze, and document the company's business needs.
- Develop solutions, analyze impacts, and make recommendations while considering budgetary commitments and delivery times.
- Coordinate and participate in business solution roll-outs.
- Ensure the IT teams keep communicating with the sector stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Administration (option Organizational Information System [OIS] or Operations Logistics), or a related field.
- At least eight years of experience in information technology as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Good analytical skills and a structured approach.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team player with natural leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate in English and French, both spoken and written.
- Retail experience is an asset.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
- Collaborative workspace that fosters connections between teams.
- Spacious offices.
- Bright and comfortable break areas.
- Training area with changing rooms and kinesiology services.
- Cafeteria service offering an extensive and affordable menu.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
Simons Campus - IT
9205 John-Simons Street
Quebec (Quebec) G2B 0S6
1-877-666-1840 ext. 1498
Area not accessible to the public
Monday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.