Loss Prevention Agent
Starting at $19.50 per hour - relevant experience considered. Opportunities for advancement and additional benefits.
Please note that a provincial security permit may be required.
- Detect, investigate and deter shoplifting.
- Work closely with police authorities.
- Write reports.
- A strong customer service mindset.
- A discreet and disciplined personality while showing a preference for teamwork.
- Possess report writing and computer skills.
- A keen interest in asset protection and crime prevention.
Candidates must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
100A, 1-Londonderry Mall NW
Edmonton (Alberta) T5C 3C8
Monday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings