Loss Prevention Officer
Starting at $19.50 per hour - relevant experience considered. Opportunities for advancement and additional benefits.
A permit from the Quebec Bureau de la sécurité privée (BSP) is required.
As a Loss Prevention Officer, your role will be to protect company assets against shoplifting, fraud, and other threats. Take the opportunity to develop your mastery of the latest security technologies as well as your loss prevention know-how.
At Simons, you can count on the assistance of experienced colleagues and a team of managers ready to support you at all times.
- Detect, investigate, and deter shoplifting.
- Work closely with police authorities.
- Write reports.
- A strong customer service mindset.
- A discreet and disciplined personality while showing
- a preference for teamwork.
- An aptitude for report writing as well as computer skills.
- A keen interest in asset protection and crime prevention.
Candidates must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying.
Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
To apply for this unique opportunity, please fill the form below.
7999 Boulevard des Galeries d'Anjou
Anjou (Quebec) H1M 1W6
Suit and shirt fittings