Loss Prevention Officer
Starting at $19.50 per hour - relevant experience considered. Opportunities for advancement and additional benefits.
Please note that a provincial security permit may be required.
Notice for Applicants with Disabilities
We welcome application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
- Detect, investigate and deter shoplifting.
- Work closely with police authorities.
- Write reports.
- A strong customer service mindset.
- A discreet and disciplined personality while showing a preference for teamwork.
- Possess report writing and computer skills.
- A keen interest in asset protection and crime prevention.
Candidates must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
100 City Centre Drive, Unit 1-814
Mississauga (Ontario) L5B 2C9
Monday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings