Fashion import designer coordinator
Workplace in Quebec City, mainly in-person
Working within the imports team, the person in this position collaborates closely with the purchasing team to contribute to the creation of new products for our exclusive collections.
- Developing new products and creating technical data sheets.
- Ensuring the commercial reinterpretation of trends and color combinations.
- Creating and proposing various prints and patterns for our exclusive collections.
- Communicating daily with foreign manufacturers to provide feedback on submissions and ensure the final product meets our standards.
- Conducting quality control and monitoring the production of our exclusive collections.
- Conducting research and performing analyses of various fashion trends.
- Great creativity and a passion for fashion.
- Good English writing skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure within fixed deadlines.
- Great organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Visual Arts, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- DCS in Fashion Design—an asset.
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop software—an asset.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home one day a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
To take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity, send us your resume, your bachelor's transcript and five significant achievements, by URL link or in PDF format only, by filling out the form below.
NB: only applications including the portfolio will be considered.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9