Fashion import graphic designer
As part of the Import team, the incumbent works with the Purchasing team and design coordinators to help create prints and patterns for our exclusive collections.
- Research and analyze fashion trends.
- Create and offer a variety of prints and patterns for our exclusive collections.
- Ensure a commercial take on trends and colour combinations.
- Develop prints, patterns, embroidery, logos, and colours throughout the seasons to meet the latest trends and customer needs.
- Great creativity and a passion for women’s and men’s fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Visual Arts, or a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop software.
- Keen interest in art and proficiency in various artistic mediums, such as drawing, painting, or photography—an asset.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure within fixed deadlines.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
- Collaborative workspace that fosters connections between teams.
- Spacious offices.
To take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity, send us your resume and five significant achievements in PDF format by filling out the form below.
NB.: Only applications including a portfolio will be considered.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9