Fashion Import Logistics Coordinator
The incumbent will work closely with the Purchasing team, our freight forwarders, and suppliers overseas. This person ensures that our private designer programs' products are shipped in accordance with our agreements and requirements.
- Communicate daily with our freight forwarders and suppliers.
- Coordinate shipments and goods transportation.
- Check invoices.
- Fill out and follow up on shipping and customs clearance documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics Chain Management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Good English writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure within fixed deadlines.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
- Collaborative workspace that fosters connections between teams.
- Spacious offices.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9