Fashion import supply coordinator
The incumbent will work closely with the Fashion Purchasing department, the design team, and our international agents and suppliers. This person provides professional support to our Purchasing team for procuring clothing and other fashion products and ensures that they comply with Simons design requirements and quality standards.
- Coordinate the supply chain logistics for clothing and other fashion products, from their design to in-store delivery.
- Negotiate prices with and strategically order fashion products from our international manufacturers.
- Communicate daily with our various agents and suppliers.
- Communicate with the Purchasing team regarding fashion product production and shipping and delivery times.
- Implement quality control monitoring mechanisms.
- Conduct the research and development necessary to obtain innovative fabrics from experienced manufacturers that respect our social and environmental values.
- Travel internationally to improve our processes and strengthen our business relationships with our suppliers.
- Foster collaboration within the head office team and with external suppliers.
- Keen interest in fashion.
- In-depth knowledge of business management principles.
- Ability to handle multiple files simultaneously and enjoy growing in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and remarkable team player.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within fixed deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Fashion Management and Design, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
- Collaborative workspace that fosters connections between teams.
- Spacious offices.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
20 Côte de la Fabrique
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 3V9