CF Rideau Centre
Maternity Leave Replacement
Notice for Applicants with Disabilities
We welcome application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
The incumbent’s mission is to promote the Simons label by marketing our clothing from unique collections and exclusive products from around the globe. The Service and Marketing Manager also ensures a unique and exciting experience our customers would want to live again. Providing quality customer service has been the Simons family’s important tradition since 1840.
- Train and supervise team members and foster their professional growth.
- Coordinate visual presentation elements, such as positioning mannequins and busts, displaying price signage, and controlling inventory.
- Effectively optimize product marketing.
- Ensure team member offer quality customer service.
- Foster a work environment that reflects the company’s standards and values of innovation, efficiency, respect, and empathy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enjoy fashion and appreciate teamwork.
- Business and retail acumen.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where it’s essential to structure your work and prioritize your tasks.
- Adapt easily to changes.
- Experience managing a retail fashion environment is a significant asset.
The person must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
CF Rideau Centre
50 Rideau Street, Unit Y305
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 9J7
Monday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday, January 23rd
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings