The incumbent’s mission is to promote the Simons label by marketing our clothing from unique collections and exclusive products from around the globe. The Department Manager also ensures a unique and exciting experience our customers would want to live again. Providing quality customer service has been the Simons family’s important tradition since 1840.
- Train and supervise team members and foster their professional growth.
- Coordinate visual presentation elements, such as positioning mannequins and busts, displaying price signage, and controlling inventory.
- Effectively optimize product marketing.
- Ensure team member offer quality customer service.
- Foster a work environment that reflects the company’s standards and values of innovation, efficiency, respect, and empathy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enjoy fashion and appreciate teamwork.
- Business and retail acumen.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where it’s essential to structure your work and prioritize your tasks.
- Adapt easily to changes.
- Experience managing a retail fashion environment is a significant asset.
Able to communicate in the official language of the province
of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia and Nova Scotia: English
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
7999 Boulevard des Galeries d'Anjou
Anjou (Quebec) H1M 1W6
Monday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings