The incumbent's mission is to promote the Simons label by marketing our clothing from unique collections and exclusive products from around the globe. The Department Manager also ensures a unique and exciting experience our customers would want to live again. Providing quality customer service has been the Simons family's important tradition since 1840.
- Train, supervise, and coach team members and foster their professional growth.
- Coordinate store presentation elements, such as product merchandising,, displaying price signage, and managing inventory.
- Effectively optimize product placement and presentation for visual marketing.
- Ensure team members uphold our standards of high quality customer service.
- Foster an inclusive work environment that reflects the company’s core values of service, creativity and duty.
- Having relevant work experience managing retail fashion or a related educational background
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Passion for fashion and customer service.
- Business and retail acumen with adaptability to change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment where it’s essential to structure your work and prioritize your tasks.
- Professional, kind, and approachable leadership style.
Able to communicate in the official language of the province
of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia and Nova Scotia: English
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off your Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
1100 Boulevard Maloney Ouest, Unit 50
Gatineau (Quebec) J8T 6G3
Monday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings