Notice for Applicants with Disabilities
We welcome application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
The incumbent's mission is to promote the Simons label by marketing our clothing from unique collections and exclusive products from around the globe. The Department Manager also ensures a unique and exciting experience our customers would want to live again. Providing quality customer service has been the Simons family's important tradition since 1840.
- Train, supervise, and coach team members and foster their professional growth.
- Coordinate store presentation elements, such as product merchandising,, displaying price signage, and managing inventory.
- Effectively optimize product placement and presentation for visual marketing.
- Ensure team members uphold our standards of high quality customer service.
- Foster an inclusive work environment that reflects the company’s core values of service, creativity and duty.
- Having relevant work experience managing retail fashion or a related educational background
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Passion for fashion and customer service.
- Business and retail acumen with adaptability to change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment where it’s essential to structure your work and prioritize your tasks.
- Professional, kind, and approachable leadership style.
Able to communicate in the official language of the province
of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia and Nova Scotia: English
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off your Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
100 City Centre Drive, Unit 1-814
Mississauga (Ontario) L5B 2C9
Monday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings