Service and Merchandising Director
The incumbent will be a member of the store’s senior management team and responsible for ensuring compliance with Simons’ quality standards regarding merchandising, visual presentation, and customer service.
- Train, supervise, and help the service and merchandising managers grow professionally.
- Supervise the management team members’ skills and performances.
- Plan staff schedules.
- Ensure that Simons’ merchandising and visual presentation methods are well understood and effectively applied.
- Manage discounts, special promotions, price signs, and inventory control.
- Set the example to show our commitment to providing the highest level of customer service, a tradition that the Simons family has always embraced.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, effectively set priorities, and solve problems.
- Great adaptability.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with the physical and mental energy to do so.
- Ability to evaluate the products’ visual presentation and suggest areas for improvement and innovative ideas to the team.
- Good teaching skills to build, train, and coach a strong and competent team.
- Passionate about customer service and fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Significant professional experience in product marketing, visual presentation, scheduling, and supervising teams in a retail fashion environment (major asset).
Able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
1100 Boulevard Maloney Ouest, Unit 50
Gatineau (Quebec) J8T 6G3
Monday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings