Service and Merchandising Director
Notice for Applicants with Disabilities
We welcome application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
The incumbent will be a member of the store’s senior management team and responsible for ensuring compliance with Simons’ quality standards regarding merchandising, visual presentation, and customer service.
- Train, supervise, and help the service and merchandising managers grow professionally.
- Supervise the management team members’ skills and performances.
- Plan staff schedules.
- Ensure that Simons’ merchandising and visual presentation methods are well understood and effectively applied.
- Manage discounts, special promotions, price signs, and inventory control.
- Set the example to show our commitment to providing the highest level of customer service, a tradition that the Simons family has always embraced.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, effectively set priorities, and solve problems.
- Great adaptability.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with the physical and mental energy to do so.
- Ability to evaluate the products’ visual presentation and suggest areas for improvement and innovative ideas to the team.
- Good teaching skills to build, train, and coach a strong and competent team.
- Passionate about customer service and fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Significant professional experience in product marketing, visual presentation, scheduling, and supervising teams in a retail fashion environment (major asset).
Able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Quebec: French
- Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English
- A telemedicine service and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Group insurance plan and RRSP.
- Up to 40% off Simons purchases.
Apply online by filling out the form below to take advantage of this career opportunity.
100 City Centre Drive, Unit 1-814
Mississauga (Ontario) L5B 2C9
Monday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Suit and shirt fittings